Tuesday, March 12, 2013

David Bowie's THE NEXT DAY

 

Just recently, I took some precious time in listening to David Bowie's New Album called 'The Next Day'. THANKFULLY! I can manage in listening to it on Spotify instead of having to buy it on Itunes. But Once i took one good listen to each and every song carefully, It did for awhile to adjust some of the new material but Overall I'd say that it's probably the Best Album i ever heard in its entirety !! ♥ Though i have heard rumors that During the whole process in making this album , Bowie have been listening to alot of Britpop music for influences (Of course, Among of them is Blur ;3 ) Though i do see it in the song 'Valentine's day' especially in the guitar riff and To NOW, I think that song is probably one of my Top 5 favorites on this album. Of course , Out of all the songs on this album featured here. The one featured above is probably my #1 favorite song from Bowie called "The Stars (Are Out Tonight)"  ♥ But i highly recommend any David Bowie fan have a listen to this album, you won't be disappointed ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment