Friday, March 29, 2013

In The Upcoming Weeks ♥

Well in the upcoming weeks, I'm planning on posting only 1 or 2 videos a week. I'm definitely going to work on doing "The Celebrity Crush Tag" & "50 facts about me" which really does require lots of creative filming that i have planned & Heavy loads of time for editing. So i will definitely be working on those MAIN 2 videos for awhile. Though i wont be sure on when will i schedule-ly plan on posting them up. I'll let you guys know more from my twitter ;D and Also i will try my best in posting along with the 2 MAIN videos are the Ghost Adventures Episode Reviews. (If any recent episodes are schedule-ly planned in the next upcoming weeks will surely make a review video out soon.) ♥

Which i also would like to say that I'm sorry i haven't blog here that much. Lots of things are going on in my personal life that i haven't really got the time in bloggying throughout the whole process. Hopefully you guys be a little patient with me and do enjoy the videos i have currently posting for now in my channel. Will definitely try in including some "bloggying time" in my schedule. XD

xxxo - T.J.A.♥

"BUSY BUSY WEEK !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment