Friday, April 12, 2013

COACHELLA 2013 ......... REALLY!!?!? -_-


This is one of the reasons being an American here in LA.......SUCKS !! -_- I really didn't want to make another RANT Video on this topic because I really don't want to come off as being too bitchy on certain things that i would complain about on My Channel but THIS MUST BE ADDRESSED!!

Just the other day, I found out that Youtube are going to broadcast "Most" of Coachella's live performances online !! So I was curious in seeing what time slot has Youtube put for Blur & The Stone Roses and as you can see (from the piccie below for Friday & possibly the same schedule for NEXT FRIDAY as well) THEY NEVER BOTHER PUTTING BLUR OR EVEN STONE ROSES ON THE BROADCAST SCHEDULE !!!? WHAT THE FLIPPIN FUCK!! And Here's what's going to piss more off !

Not only that Coachella don't even put Blur or Stone Roses for Friday BUT YET!! They put PHOENIX & RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS on the Time slot for Saturday & Sunday. What does that tell you ! We clearly don't have much respect for bands we don't know too much about and for Blur's case, Its JUST FOR 2 SONGS -_- ("Beetlebum" & "Song 2" - The Most often songs they would only ever put on the radio in the U.S) WHICH. IS. SAD. in my opinion.

As much as I support Blur but I think having them perform in Coachella is a big mistake. As suggested from My Best Friend, Jo ('LaCherieJo' from Youtube) that told me yesterday, They should have done small warm up gigs in the U.S before the MAIN Event at Coachella like they did in the previous year at Hyde park for the 2012 Olympics. That way they get a sort of wide spread News recognition & reputation that they deserve. But from the looks of it, im just PRAYING that this isn't just a one off gig for the U.S and that's it ! :'(

And if that were to be so, then i'll be already packing my bags and start a new Life in the UK by now XD XD But as for me this year, I'll just PASS on seeing the Coachella broadcast this year. And WAIT for my Next opportunity to see Blur another time. :'3 ♥

xxxo ♥ - T.J.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment